iWerx: Where Main Street Entrepreneurs Grow Business
Are you looking to break free of home-office isolation?
Is your virtual business team looking for technology-rich office and conferencing space?
Would you thrive in a coworking environment that connects you to resources for business growth?
iWerx features private coworking offices and collaborative open space for growing businesses and independent workers alike. More than just a place to work, iWerx is a business development center committed to facilitating connections and learning.
Interested in joining a diverse, collaborative community? Then check out iWerx. Download our brochure for more details. Contact us. Or just drop by. We promise a warm smile and a friendly tour.
- Offering 1 gig with availability up to 10 gigabit connectivity
- A 4,000-square-foot event pavilion
- Onsite full-service business IT support
- Access to entrepreneurial training and community programming from such collaborating partners as: Metropolitan Community Colleges, Kauffman Foundation, Women’s Business Centers, UMKC and Northland CAPS
- Business coaching and marketing support
- Spaces dedicated to brainstorming, networking and collaboration
Start your iWerx connection now.
Smart coworking at iWerx combines technology, blended learning, business support systems and community outreach.
The space includes:
- 33,000 square feet of community coworking areas, including 40 private offices and shared collaborative space for independent workers
- Offices with access to elevated semi-private patios
- Sound studio perfect for podcast recording and teleconferencing
- Conference and meeting rooms
Membership options serve diverse entrepreneurial and non-profit needs. Membership includes utilities, conference room time, printing allowance, North Kansas City business address, 1 year membership to the North Kansas City Business Council and promotion opportunities.
- Coworking options start at $175 per month
- Memberships with dedicated office space begin at $500 per month based upon availability
- All membership options are month to month
Enterprise Intersects With Innovation
Originally built in 1937, the iWerx home at 1520 Clay Street in North Kansas City, Mo., once served as regional headquarters for Kroger Grocers and included a large refrigeration unit, loading docks, and storage for non-perishable goods.
Extensive renovation to the building allows new enterprises in the era of independent working. Despite interior changes, 1520 Clay Street will maintain its original architectural integrity while repurposing many of the original materials for the iWerx initiative.
Modeling Collaboration and Partnerships
In a community partnership with the North Kansas City Business Council, Clay County Economic Development Council and the Missouri Department of Economic Development, iWerx grew from entrepreneur networking and a colliding of like-minded, forward-thinking business people. Interested sponsors and investors are encouraged to contact iWerx partner Bob Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about Missouri Business Incubator Tax Credits and other similar advantages to supporting new business growth in Kansas City’s Northland through the iWerx initiative.
The iWerx property development and ownership is guided by Stor-Safe corporation; management, business systems and business growth support by EnCorps45, an organization that promotes encore entrepreneurism; operations and innovation oversight by Office Worx’s Dave Teeman.
Click Here to download our brochure.
Contact us for more information. Or Call 816.588.9130.