designWerx | North Kansas City
The designWerx | NKC center is an artistic collective, offering access to space, tools, training, marketing and sales support to help growing makers’ businesses thrive.
- 16,000 square feet of available spaces
- 8,000 square feet of raw warehouse ideal for light manufacturing, fabrication and secured storage
- 4,000 square foot by-appointment showroom for designWerx Members
- Freedom Café home to shared learning, events, personal storage and kitchenette
- Dedicated space
Membership options serve diverse needs and includes utilities, free WIFI, North Kansas City business address, custom footprints for each business’ unique needs and more.
- Options start at $125 per month
- All membership options are month to month
Sprouted from a commitment to community, iWerx is dedicated to fostering partnership within the Northland business communities as well as among its members. We believe in intentional networking and a colliding of like-minded, forward-thinking business people. We carry out this philosophy by hosting weekly and monthly networking such as Northland Coffee Connect and Cocktails and Collaboration.
The iWerx property development and ownership is guided by Stor-Safe corporation with management, business systems and business growth support by EnCorps45, an organization that promotes multi-generational economies.