iWerx | Gladstone
The iWerx Gladstone offers private offices and collaborative coworking spaces that grow businesses and serve the needs of independent workers alike. More than just a place to work, iWerx Gladstone is a business development center committed to making connections and stimulating personal and professional growth.
- 32,000 square feet and two-stories of offices and community coworking spaces
- A quadrant of retail opportunities with outward-facing doors for public access
- 8 conference rooms, kitchenettes, and communities lounges
- Access to entrepreneurial training and community programming
- 1 gig of ISP connectivity in every office, included
- Up to 10 gigabit connectivity on demand
- Onsite IT support
Sprouted from a commitment to community, iWerx is dedicated to fostering partnership within the Northland business communities as well as among its members. We believe in intentional networking and a colliding of like-minded, forward-thinking business people. We carry out this philosophy by hosting weekly and monthly networking such as Northland Coffee Connect and Cocktails and Collaboration.
The iWerx property development and ownership is guided by Stor-Safe corporation with management, business systems and business growth support by EnCorps45, an organization that promotes multi-generational economies.